– 4 eggs
– ½ glass of cane sugar
– 2 glasses of flour *
– ½ glass of oil
– 4-5 apples
– 100g of dark chocolate
– ¾ glass of walnuts
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
* Blend oat flakes to get your own healthy substitude of wheat flour!
1. Wash, peel, dice/ grate apples and crumble walnuts (you can use a rolling pin). Chop chocolate into small pieces.
2. Break eggs into the bowl and cream them with sugar. Add flour, oil and mix.
3. Add apples, walnuts, chocolate, baking powder, baking soda and mix to get the smooth consistence.
4. Apply oil on the baking tin.
5. Pour the dough into the baking tin and put in the oven for 40 minutes. Remember to preheat the oven to 170 degree.
6. Leave the cake to cool down and decorate it with powdered sugar.
7. Enjoy your meal!